Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Top 5 Game-Changing Moments from "America's Best Dance Crew"

You don't know how excited I am for the fourth season of "ABDC," which premieres on Sunday, Aug. 9. MTV.com has provided us loyal fans with a compilation of "game-changing" moments from the show, for our viewing pleasures.



I agree with the Beat Freaks and Quest Crew's rankings, but how could they forget Kaba Modern's "Sensual Seduction" routine? I also thought JabbaWockeeZ should have been higher up on the list, highlighting instead the routine when Rainen did that epic headspin (forgot which song it was to) that went on for days. And I thought SuperCr3w's "We Fly High" performance trumped that ninja routine. I'm just sayin'...

Tune in to MTV on Sunday, Aug. 2 for an "ABDC" special, before the main event on Aug. 9.

No comments:

Logo 468x60banner
Apple iTunes