Sunday, July 26, 2009

Slow Jam Sunday: Xscape "Understanding"



"What I need from you is understanding. So simple as 1, 2, 3. Understanding is what I need."

This song is the truth. This song came out in 1993. I was all of 9 years old and singing about fighting to keep a relationship strong, like I knew what it meant. Haha.

I forgot how good Xscape was. Shout out to Tiny, T.I.'s baby's mama, and Kandi Burruss, who I can't wait to see on the next season of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta." I wonder what the other two ladies are up to these days.

In this video below, Kandi interviews Toya for her YouTube channel, KandiOnline, and the two friends chat about the "Tiny & Toya" show, the (im)possibility of an Xscape reunion and the real reason why the group members parted ways.

*Please excuse the inappropriate language and off-key singing to Michael Jackson hits.

No comments:

Logo 468x60banner
Apple iTunes