Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Who's Your Top 5 Unsigned Artist Right Now?

5) Casey Veggies - After hitting the Itunes charts with his Sleeping In Class album he came back consistent with the follow up Customized Greatly Vol.3 plus some cool merchandise to go with it.  Now days you can catch him on tour with Big Krit.

4) Dom Kennedy - Dom's name has been buzzing for a while now. The B.E.T Chyper got alot of people to look at him. Dom then got on the road for a  US tour to lead up to the "Yellow Album"

3) Chase N Cashe - An impressive run from Chase. After producing on Drake "Take Care" and dropping several great music videos to go with the music we have been impressed. The Heir Up There still goes.

2) T-Mills - After coming off a US tour with no support and selling a decent amout of units with the EP "Leaving Home" Mr Mills followed up with Trillionaire which is one of the years best projects.

1) Rob Grimes - Rob has been busy working on his up and coming EP "Grimetime" while in the process he dropped "Ride" which is arguably the hottest thing in the underground. His track record of great live shows with artist like Wale , TI, and any more. Grimetime is the most anticipated project since Detox. For more info check out www.robgrimesmusic.com


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why viewers still use to read news papers when in this technological world all is presented on web?



my webpage :: モンスター ヘッドホン

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else except it is simply
placing the other person's blog link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do same in favor of you.

Also visit my homepage www.airjordansale-shop.com

Anonymous said...

Greetings from California! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the info you provide here and can't wait to take a look when
I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI,
just 3G .. Anyhow, awesome blog!

My web blog モンスター ヘッドホン

Anonymous said...

Very shortly this site will be famous among all blogging visitors,
due to it's good articles

my web blog :: グッチトートバッグ

Logo 468x60banner
Apple iTunes